What is the Resource Fair?
The Resource Fair can help make it easier for families affected by autism to find resources to make positive changes in their lives through introductions to products and services. Participants browse and gather information from a variety of professionals, businesses, and organizations. Exploring the Resource Fair is an important part of our participants’ day.
Why be a Resource Fair Vendor?
The PieceWalk is Oklahoma’s largest autism event and thousands of families attend. If you own a business or provide services to families affected by autism, this is a great way to get your name in front of thousands families affected by autism. The Resource Fair promotes community interaction and information about resources available in our state.
How it Works for Vendors
Agencies, organizations and businesses that work with families and children affected by autism, or children in general, are invited to participate.
The PieceWalk Committee must pre-approve the sale of any goods and services offered during the resource vendor fair, i.e.books, jewelry, face painting, CD’s etc.
Each registered vendor is provided one six foot table and two folding chairs. Additional tables and chairs can be obtained for a nominal fee, and requests for additional tables and chairs must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the event.
Vendors are required to register for their own space. The sharing of tables between vendors is prohibited; only one business or non-profit per table.
All vendors are responsible for staffing their own booth, providing signage and any distribution materials. Kid-friendly handouts such as candy, crayons, pencils etc. are encouraged, but not required.
Oklahoma Non-Profit and State Agencies
- Are eligible for a reduced registration fee of $75 with proof of your 501(c)3 status provided with your application.
Oklahoma For-Profit Businesess
- Are eligible for the early bird rate of $250 if registered and paid in full by April 1st.
- After April 1st the registration fee will be $300.
- Table location and priority placement will be given in the order we receive complete applications and payment.
- Resource fair registration fees are non-refundable.
Registration for Tent Space
- Tent size is restricted to a 10 x 10 tent, with vendor supplying their own tent.
- The PieceWalk supplies two six-foot tables and four chairs.
- Registration fee is $500
- All tent registrations must be received and paid in full by May 1st
For more information please contact Crystal at email@example.com