What is the PieceWalk Resource Fair?
It is sometimes difficult for families affected by autism to find just the resource they need to make a difference. The PieceWalk Resource fair is a great way to get an introduction to new products and services that are offered in Oklahoma. On the day of the PieceWalk, the 7,000 participants will have plenty of time to browse and gather information from the professionals, businesses, and organizations that are represented at the PieceWalk Resource Fair. If you own a business or provide services to families affected by autism, this is a great way to get your name in front of friends and families. Attending the resource fair is free for all PieceWalk participants, however, businesses and professionals must register to participate.
Why be in our resource fair?
The PieceWalk is THE LARGEST SINGLE AUTISM EVENT in the state of Oklahoma–attended by more than 7,000 people. What a better place than this to reach out to families affected by autism! The Resource Fair aims to promote community interaction and information about resources available in our state!
All agencies/organizations that work with families and children affected by autism are welcome to participate in our Resource Fair.
PieceWalk Event Committee must pre-approve the sale of any goods and services offered during the resource vendor fair, i.e.books, jewerly, face painting, music CD’s etc.
AutismOklahoma.org will provide 1 five foot table, 1 table cloth, and 2 folding chairs. Additional tables and chairs can be provided for a nominal fee. We must receive the request for additonal tables/chairs no later than 2 weeks prior to the event. Each vendor is required to register for their own table. Sharing tables between vendors is prohibited; only one business or non-profit per table.
All vendors are responsible for staffing their own booth, providing signage and bringing any written/information materials they wish to distribute. Kid-friendly hand outs such as candy, crayons, play-doh, pencils etc. are encouraged but not required.
Oklahoma Non-Profit & State Agencies
- Eligible for a reduced registration fee of $50.
- A copy of your 501(c)3 is required with your application to receive this discount.
Oklahoma For-Profit Agencies
- Eligible for early bird rate of $200 if registered and paid in full by February 1, 2017
- After February 1 the registration fee will be $250
Table location and priority placement will be given in the order we receive complete applications and payment. Resource fair registration fees are non-refundable.
Registration for Tent Space
- Tent size is restricted to a 10 x 10 tent, vendor supplies their own tent.
- PieceWalk supplies 2 five foot tables and 4 chairs.
- Registration fee is $500
- All tent registrations must be received and paid in full by April 15, 2017
Registration for Vendor Truck
- Vendor truck registration is $750
- Truck registration is limited availability
- All truck registrations must be received and paid in full by April 15, 2017
For more information please contact Crystal at email@example.com